mandag 31. januar 2011

here goes

If you look at my Body and Soul page there is a little goal for February outlined.
Today is the day!

I am going to begin on a Monday due to all good things have to have a start and i could not be arsed to begin on a weekend...
I know... I Know... Procrastinating will get you nowhere!
So to repeat my promise:
The goal is to every evening spend half an hour on MOVING!
to begin with i will focus on my somewhat loose gut.
I will do the following:
Plank
Cycling boat
and



BREATH
HIP ROLL
NORMAL
.
..
.
10 Deep Breaths
2 Sets of 10 slow rolls each side – with 20 seconds rest.
2 Sets of 10 lifts with 20 seconds rest.
STANDING ROTATION
HANDS VIA KNEES
SEATED KNEE TUCKS
.
.
Alternate sides for 30 – 45 seconds.
2 Sets of 10 lifts with 20 seconds rest between sets.
2 Sets of 6 – 10 lifts with 20 seconds rest between sets.



Wish me luck!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar