torsdag 27. januar 2011

angels

This week i have visitors in my life.
These particular angels will stay with me untill Saturday when they are supposed to move on to 3 of my friends and bring them some happiness.
The only problem is that my friends are all a bunch of cynics who laughs at the idea of lighting a candle and asking for help from these beings of light.
So when they are finished with my life, i will send them on to the one other person i know who believes.
And she is allready the most enthusiastc-fantastic person i know!
but...
I think they do something. Not a huge degree of change but some...
I won't say what i've asked for but i can feel then pulling at me in the right directions.
the cat senses it too. he's way more patient than usual and he's cuddly yet not his clingy self. he seems somehow more content.
I don't know... It may be just me.
But i seem calmer too. i don't feel as stressed and yesterday on the bus i actually felt happy. not just glad to be going home and seeing my beautiful girl, but truly blissful and deeply content. I was so surprised i started looking for what made me feel so good and i couldn't put my finger on it. although i was dog-tired form a long day at work, the happiness kinda stuck and was just there. i thought it might be the late-winter light that hints of spring but i don't like spring all that much as it creates stupid mounts of havoc with my immune system. I do love the first flowers tho...
I didn't even mind climbing into my car thru the rear hatch coz the frost had glued all the doors stuck. Noramlly i'd swear at the stupid car for being so stupidly idiotic, making me late and inconvenient... but yesterday i was happy that the fall of snow was a dry-drift that would fly off as i set the wipers in motion rather than heavy wet stuff that i would have to climb back out wioth the brush again to scrape and brush off.
i don't know why this feeling seems wrong. Nothing seems to faze me this week. It's like i'm impervious to stress and negativity....
So... I've decided to use these angels who are visiting me as a springboard into a calmer and more harmonic self.
so what if the weather is foul or there is lots to do at work.
I will from now on try my best at playing the Pollyanna-game!
Does anybody else remember her? in the books she had a game of trying to find something positive in every single situation.
I ahve allready written my wishes for the angels but i hope this feeling remains.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar