tirsdag 10. mai 2011

Blast from the past?

I'm in retro mode these days... when tidyin up i found my old computergame "civilization II" and i could not resist!!!!
I had so much fun, remembering old stratergies and defeating old enemies then starting all over and being all friendly, but getting annihilated by the Indian republic, led by warlord (!) Mahatma Ghandi...
Love it...

it took a unhealthy amount of my evening when i had plans to reherse a new song on my guitar...
we have no TV signal anymore due to the signal being digital and i can't afford/be botherered/will not buy a digibox. Therefore, i am doing all sorts of other stuff rather than being glued to the idiotbox every night... I have the basic entertainment on the internet anyway...
Anyways... The song i'm trying to get right is Espen Linds I want you.
I can not find the chords online so i'm trying to work it out but my music-ear is sadly untrained and i am a bit lost...
I think it's a C-G-F-Am-combo but i'm still working on it...
It is by far one of the most beautiful pop-songs i know. It conveys so much pain and so much desperation and reminds me of loving someone who is totally unobtainable...
Right now i am in a really good place, romantically. But sometimes you just need to be reminded of that butterfly-feeling and the hole in your heart that needs to be filled by just one person.
I just love this song...
despite it's somewhat sad lyrics and moll-tune, it makes me feel so good.
Here it is:


I do have somewhat of a "secret" crush on Espen Lind too tho...
those eyes and that smile just gives me shivers...
If i ever see him live i'll bring a poster saying "I want you coz baby you're so cool" Just to visualize my two fave songs of his...
Baby you're so cool is deliciously "Dirty" in such a naughty way you just can't help being charmed by the innocence and humor of it. he's more than welcome to smell my dirty underwear--- any time espen... you just let me know...LOL
Oh what the hell... i'll add that too...
Enjoy!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar